We Have a Fully-Stocked, in-Hospital pharmacy
Oak Elm Animal Hospital has an in-hospital pharmacy capable of providing your pet with all required prescription and herbal medications. We carry the safest flea, tick, and heartworm preventives, nutritional supplements, prescription diet food, and dental care products for your dog or cat. In addition to convenience, purchasing your pet’s medications from our pharmacy means:
- Our staff will be able to discuss dosing instructions and/or possible product interactions and any potential side effects with you.
- You will have the opportunity to ask follow-up questions about all medications and products.
- You can call us if you are worried about your pet’s reaction to the medication.
- Allows us to monitor the efficacy of the medication.
- Ensures that all medications and products are safe and obtained directly from their manufacturers.
- Guarantees optimal product and medication storage conditions.
- Promotes easy and accurate refills.