Oak Elm Animal Hospital is committed to providing all of the veterinary care your pet needs, and we are now offering curbside service:
- When you arrive at Oak Elm Animal Hospital for your pet’s appointment, please call us at 847-759-1440 to let us know you are here.
- One of our staff members will take a brief history of your pet over the telephone. They will also ask about any symptoms your pet is experiencing.
- We will come out to the car, get your pet and bring your pet inside the hospital for his or her visit with us. We ask you to please remain inside your car.
- Our veterinarians will perform an exam and will call you with any questions, concerns or diagnoses, and to discuss treatment options with you.
- Once your pet’s visit with us is completed, one of our staff members will call you to process your payment.
- If you need a refill for your pet’s prescription or food, please call ahead and arrange for a pickup time with one of our staff members in advance. No walk-ins for refills will be honored.
- Our boarding facilities are available as usual and we welcome all dogs and cats.